Sunday, February 18, 2007

So Long...

I can't believe it's been so long since I posted. The dinner party went great, we had about 17 people total show up! The youth group-led Sabbath the next day went great as well. We all had a blast, and I think most (me and Hubband at least for sure!) received a blessing both from participating and from attending.

Since then, Ive been sick, well, busy, happy, sad, and slightly manic. Which means... other than having less time to do what I enjoy doing most (being lazy with my husband), life has been normal! We did have a ton of snow, and had great fun playing in the snow with the Bean (our nickname for Priscilla).


We spent a few days in Oak Harbor (a.k.a. ye old Rock) for the wedding of our dear friends Matthew and Jennifer (see the blushing bride below!).
While we were there, I got to hang out with Queenie, Bruce, and the Danger Mouse. We played with their Wii (and got totally addicted!), with the Mouse (and fell more in love!), and did the whole eat, drink, and be merry thing that seems to follow our crowd around with happy regularity.



On Monday, the girls all went to Seattle to hang at the Pike Place Market. I'd never been before, so Hummingboyd, Momboyd, Queenie and I all took off with purses in tow to spend some green.

There is other good news, but I can't broadcast it here until the recipient has spread the word a little bit. There is family who will not find out for a couple days yet... just so it's perfect! No, its not about ME.... but otherwise you've probably got it right!

Oh, and in other news? Queenie and I decided to get wild and crazy... See if you can spot what we did in the pic below....




We're such dorks............

1 comment:

Xboyd said...

so glad you added all the fun pictures! I didn't take any good ones! I don't know how you can stand to look at me in pictures. I pray I don't look that bad for real!