Monday, October 29, 2007

I love Fall

It's my favorite time of year, and while last week was full of the rain and the dripping and the semi cool and the wind and the lightning... this week? Is full of sunshine, and cool weather, and changing leaves... its wonderful. I'm enjoying it greatly from the comfort of my couch.

Yesterday officially marked Hubban'ds last day of work for a couple months. Until the house is finished and exams are over, he has transitioned to a "alternate" status and will only work when no one else can be found. Perfect timing, too, as he has a chemistry test on Wednesday and the first full draft of his research paper is due tomorrow.

For me? Freelancing on weekends and working on weekdays means just laundry and dishes and sleeping in between. Im planning to quit the extra work at the end of January...we'll see how it goes!

I have now filled an entire entry with nothing news and nonsense. Happy Monday!

No comments: