Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Getting Somewhere... I Think....

Well, I think we are finally getting somewhere...on ... something. At least I hope so! We have so many projects up in the air right now that each day I can cross off something is a day counted "good". Sometimes it seems like we are so busy starting things that finishing and crossing off are not even OPTIONS. Today I finally laid down the carpet in my office. I don't have shelves yet, in fact, I'm surrounded by stacks of books and journals on every available surface, but other than the shelves... and the molding in the closet, and the hanging of the last 2 pictures...my office is done. Its the ONLY ROOM in the house that is this close to finished and it feels almost anticlimactic. But it's so nice to come in in the morning and have a real room waiting for me. I no longer have to work, live, play, eat, and sleep in the same 2 rooms of the house!

In other news...we've got the first little tomato clinging to our Early Girl plant! I have pictures to post, but the post feature isn't working right now. Will try again later...

1 comment:

Xboyd said...

can't wait for pictures!