Monday, July 09, 2007

Coming to you slightly green

I've had many concerned phone calls and emails asking why I haven't updated the blog in over a week... there are many reasons, but the main one is that I haven't felt good. At all. In fact, although I've not yet actually thrown up, I have felt extremely ill for the last 10 days. Im dizzy, lightheaded, nauseous, extremely tired... you name it and I've got it. Thankfully, I've had the vacation time and holiday time and just plain weekend time to spend a few extra hours in bed every day. As of today, that ends. Here it is 8 pm and Im really quite ready for bed. Just waiting for the Hubband to call in and let me know I can come get him from his state beverages licensing class. >yawn< You wanna take care of that for me? Yeah? Thanks. Im off to bed then.

No comments: