Saturday, October 08, 2005

Sabbath with the Kitties

I made the educated decision yesterday that I was not going to get up and drive into church this morning. Instead, I would sleep in and get caught up on that whole sleeping thing, I would listen to Pastor Karl Haffner over the internet, and I would spend a nice relaxing Sabbath afternoon at home with my kitties. So far, all has gone even better than anticipated, since I slept until 930, ate breakfast, and realzied that Hubband was online! We chatted via email back and forth for about 3 hours. :-) so nice. My neighbors are now vaccuming, Titai is on my chest while I try to type around her, and Obie is curled up on the once-clean laundry at the foot of the bed but Im... lonely. and a little bored. Im thinking I will go out for a nice little hike this afternoon. The sun is shining, and we are definitely in the middle of an Indian summer!

You know, I came on blogger to try and be creative cause I was feeling creative... but I find Im just babbling! Im going for a walk. Talk to you later when my brain isn't being fuzzed by purring kittens and sunshine streaming through my bedroom window. :-)

No comments: