Friday, November 02, 2007

Playing Hooky

Its been a long time since I was this happy for a Friday to arrive. The week has been full of stress, from a big chemistry test and paper for Hubband to uncountable "fires" to be put out at work. As Ella gets bigger, Im also not sleeping as well, so the idea of Sabbath is just Heaven to me right now! Hubband has his Navy reserve weekend this week, so sadly he will not get to partake in the extra rest. I, however, am planning to get up with him and get him off to the base and then crawl back to bed and stay there. I could get a ride to church, I'd be sure to get invited somewhere for lunch.... but Im really looking forward instead to just staying home, sleeping in, going for a walk with Priscilla... and having a true day of REST.

Tomorrow evening is our Fall Festival at the church, so we'll be having a bonfire, hayride, roasted hot dogs and marshmellows, and even a chili contest! I'll let you know if I place....

1 comment:

Xboyd said...

Mmmmm. Sounds like a really fun evening! Roast a marshmellow for me!