Thursday, May 29, 2008

Blog Deficit

I knew I had slowed down my blogging "prolificacy" (yes, I still enjoy making up words to blog about), but I didn't realize how much so until I saw the weeks of photos with only a few words. Please chalk it up to "afterbirth" effects....and pregnancy effects...and renovation... and.... well, anything you can think of!

We're still swamped. Regularly. This weekend, even literally! Thunderstorms dropped so much rain that our entire road was covered in at least 2 inches of water. Hubband got a lot things done around the house, and we had some quality play time with Ella, but our lawn now requires a machete to get across without losing yourself.

AH HA! I have discovered the true reason for my dearth of wordy blogs and its currently hollering for "MA MA MA MA MA MA" from it's crib. Im off. Enjoy another photo in my absence, will you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I don't feel bad only being able to trim about half of my tiny back yard. Good to know it's not just me :)