Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!




I was utterly and completely spoiled by Hubband and LittleLady today. They took me to breakfast at Brother Juniper's (the BEST bfast restaurant I think I've ever been to...) and after we got home and I opened my cards, Hubband put me down for a nap. THREE HOURS LATER I woke up! WOW! That's almost a full night's sleep these days! We ran some errands and then went to eat at a Mexican restaurant and came home. After bathing the baby and putting her to sleep this evening, I went back out and bought a pair of capris pants at Target and then treated myself to a decaf latte at Starbucks, which I drank while reading the new book Hubband bought me. Isn't that SPOILED? So nice!

Hope all the Mothers that I love had as good a day as me!
Happy Mother's Day, ya'll.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: