Apparently, not everyone reads as voraciously as we do in my family, a fact which never fails to surprise me. Even at my busiest, I will devour an average of 4 books a week. If Im swamped with work and cleaning the house and keeping up the yard and running errands, there is still the 5 minutes while the coffee perks in the morning and the oatmeal is cooking, all those times you have waste in the bathroom, meal time, etc. With the coming renovation (read: building) of the kitchen, I think my reading time will shrink slightly. However, just to give you an idea... Here is what Ive read since last Friday:
1. Morrigan's Cross (Nora Roberts)
2. Wait Until Midnight (Amanda Quick)
3. Shadow Game (Christine Feehan)
4. A Busman's Holiday (Dorothy Sayers)
5. How to Kiss a Frog (dont remember who the author is)
6. White Flower (Grace Livingstone Hill)
7. The Enchanted Barn (Grace Livingstone Hill)
8. The Admiral's Bride (Suzanne Brockman)
At the library on Monday and Wednesday evenings, I also read/studied several books on writing/designing HTML templates, wandered in the history and food sections for around an hour each, and even poked my nose into gardening and comparative religions.
Its amazing to me that I had time to read all that when Ive felt completely overwhelmed with work, bills, vet visits, pet worry, remodeling research/ideas, etc.
So, what are you reading?