Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Leavin' on a jet plane...

I always feel sentimental over that song... its the last thing I did in person with my mom while she was still alive...we danced around a hotel parking like idiots, singing at the top of our lungs because I was leaving the next week for Germany... she died 2 days after I got back to the States. >sigh<

Anyway. Im leavin' on a jet plane again... this time to CT for the big man's 1st bday! And when I get home, my loving sexy husband will be waiting for me. :-)

For some reason Im always scared to fly these days. I wonder if that is because I was in Manhattan on 9-11...or perhaps just as I have aged I have grown more aware of my own mortality... If something SHOULD happen (I know, Im being morbid) at least I know that my family knows how much I love them...
ARGH!

Stopping with the morbid. Gonna go do dishes now and maybe come back and erase this later....

No comments: