Sunday, May 22, 2005

Finally Healed!

I think Im finally back to normal when it comes to my energy level and the ability to read, watch tv, transition from book to computer or galley proof to hard copy, etc. I have had several doozies of headaches this last week trying to work when I guess I shouldn't have. I was told I would be able to work within a day or so of the surgery, but I guess most people don't work in such eye-intensive jobs. I had to ask for an extension on my deadline! Today at least I have been able to work normally. Got a lot of editing and review done and its only 8 pm so I should be able to get at least 2-3 articles written, too! Hurrah. :-)

In other news, Andy and I are looking forward to the end of the week when he will be returning home for a couple of weeks. We don't have much more together time this year, so every minute counts! We're already planning a few vacations, including CA to see my side of the family in early September, and OR in June to spend some time with his side of the family....Will have news on our SAR submission and orders situation, as always, as soon as we know more!

No comments: