Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Alive with you on a Tuesday morning....

Argh! I just typed up a whole blog entry and the puter messed it up. >sigh< Try to recreate...

The title of today's entry comes from a song... if you want to hear it, buy the Blown Away soundtrack. I think its big head todd and the monsters, but I might be wrong... hven't looked at the cd in a while.

Heard from hubby, poor guy has been sick and on the ward. What a way to spend his birthday! Had NVD and ended up on an IV for a few hours. He said he is feeling better now, but still weak and trying to actually eat real food...Im hoping for a more newsy email soon.

I spent yesterday driving to and from Portland, although I did take a short break and stop at the hospital to talk with Nate and at PASS to have lunch with Ronnie. I am not sure exactly what I babbled about to Nate, so if I made actually NO sense, or very little... IM SORRY NATE! I was up at 4... does that excuse me a bit? hehe. It was nice to talk to him, and I found out that Faye is doing better after surgery for thyroid cancer. We will definitely be praising God for the good outcome of her surgery and asking for his blessings as she moves into the next stage of therapy.

Ok, I just got a cat in my lap and she is trying to sit on top of the computer that is already there... makes it very difficult to type. I'll close for now. Need to get editing anyway, as I have 13 abstracts to finish by 5 pm. Might have to move the purr machine to do so....

No comments: