Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Sick again

So. Why is it that whenever I end up in the ER with excruciating pain the docs can't figure out what is wrong with me? I just don't get it. Its like Im under the 8 ball or something. >sigh< Im on "take it easy" rest today, so am skipping pathfinders. Of course, I have already edited 9 abstracts, promised to review a dissertation tonight, and still have 5 abstracts left before I can quit... don't you love my version of "take it easy"? Husband is frustrated with me for it, but hey, Im taking the meds... Im sitting still... so, taking it easy. :-)

Got good news this am... husband doesn't leave until the 20th! Was scheduled for the 18th, but they put it off by 2 days. Good for us, we can have the weekend! woo woo! Course, now they are bringing him back 3 days earlier which means I'll miss 5 days of his home time next time (I'll be in CT for Big J's big day). The trials of a Navy wife never end! ;-)

No comments: