Tuesday, March 22, 2005

All alone with the kitties

Well, husband is gone. >sigh< Obie has already started being mad at me for "sending Dad away". He spent most of this afternoon hurling books off the shelves, pulling pictures down, and generally rampaging. He spent the rest of it curled up inside Andy's jacket that had been left on the floor. Ahh for the digital! Of course, its with Andrew. hehe. I guess I shouldn't bad talk Obie too much though, since he is currently sprawled tummy up on the couch next to me and purrs when I move enough to wake him up.

Tomorrow is busy personified: edits need to be done for 20+ abstracts and 2 need to be written, dishes done, laundry, pathfinders at 6:30 pm, and I need to get the trash out... oh, have 2 loads of laundry that my loving hubby did for me that I need to finish folding/putting away. Should be fun. I'll contact ya'll again after my nervous breakdown. >wink<

Hope to have an update from the TR for ya soon!

No comments: