Sunday, March 27, 2005

A Monday Sunday

I am currently in the middle of The Parent Trap (with Lindsay Lohan) and recently finished watching both Pollyanna and The Parent Trap with Hayley Mills. I have been working since I got home from the Pathfinder staff meeting (around 1030 am) and have only 2.5 abstracts left. I probably would have finished them about an hour ago, but I was having too much fun watching all these throw-back movies from when I was a kid. Well, ok, I wasn't a kid anymore when Lindsay Lohan did the remake, but... I can pretend. Its been kind of fun to sit here in baggie jammies and a tank top getting sappy over kids movies. hehe

Still no more word from A, they must be running exercises off the ship or something so he can't get messages out. Either that or he has been swamped all weekend. On Friday he said he had a ton of paperwork to take care of and several guys who had been avoiding their flight physicals that he had to round up. I'll fill ya'll in as soon as I hear more!

Im off tomorrow to Portland to pick up our wedding album and the photo reprints. Im hoping to stop off at Costco on the way home and pick up the leather scrapbooks I wanted to fill with our wedding weekend photos and memorabilia and some photo corners. I have so many photos that need to be booked, and some videos to put on DVD... Good projects for me when I feel like I dont want to do anything. >giggle<

No comments: