Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Tuesday Morning

Well, as usual my Tuesday morning has been anything but productive. In fact, it has been so unproductive that it is now Tuesday afternoon and I haven't yet caught up with the day. On the good side, I have finally almost kicked that stupid neck krink that has been causing headaches, nausea, and general pain for the last week. I woke up feeling almost normal. Of course, I also slept through my alarm (8 am), the radio coming on (830 am), and most of Andrew's getting ready time (445 am to 6 am). This put breakfast at 9 instead of 8, bumped lunch off the chart, and has me sitting at the puter in my jama pants and a tank top trying to get 12 more abstracts done by 5 pm when we have to leave for pathfinders. I have a feeling that we will end up on time to pathfinders and I will still have about 5-6 abstracts to do when we get home at 9 pm. Growl. 'Course, if I stopped blogging and went back to work I could potentially cut that...

Oh, and by the way, the whole point of this blog today was to say we have no news yet on orders. Soooo...

No news on orders.

Goodbye.

No comments: