Thursday, March 03, 2005

Busy Bee...

Well, its Thursday and my neck and shoulder are finally doing better. I had to drive yesterday, and still had limited motion, which wasn't fun. I got my new set of work this morning, and am sitting here with it in front of me trying to get going on the new week. (Yes, my week begins on Thursday). Andrew could be coming home as soon as tomorrow! Hurrah! Unfortunately, he may not get home until next week because he could have to wait around for some of his duties to finish. We'll see, should know today! We're still trying to figure out the orders dance, and it looks like we might be applying for SAR, too. Keep us in your prayers, all! This whole "where we should be" thing is really turning into a test of my faith and my ability to turn a problem over to God and accept the answer he provides. We are putting out our little fleece and will see what comes...

No comments: