Thursday, March 31, 2005

Thursday again...

Once again we have come round to Thursday. A week from today I will be leaving for CT and have SO much to do before then! The sad bit is that today all I want to do is read my book. Well, what I REALLY want is to be with Andrew, but that's not possible right now. >sigh< Ok, enough pity party. :-)

Went to see Miss Congeniality 2 last night. I loved it. It was funny and light and didn't have any pretensions to being more than that. Very fun.

Andrew is feeling better, told me today that his computer time is limited to about 10 minutes each day and trying to fit emails to everyone into that time has been problematic. Looks like we won't get any pictures after all, would take too long to transfer them over and email them with explanations. Im sure when he is out next time we will work something out.

Off to work...today Im format editing chapter 1 of 2nd mom's thesis, writing 5 abstracts, scrubbing my pots and pans, doing laundry (about 4 loads), and hopefully rearranging the office so I can start sanding and staining my extra desk and the trunk table from downstairs. The actual work on those pieces won't happen until Sunday, as I'll need plenty of time and light to get them going. I think I'll finish those, and then paint the blue and tan bookcases dark brown to match. My paperbacks will temporarily go into storage, and I'll use the bookcases for our DVD and CD collections downstairs. Im also thinking about rearranging the living room... we'll see. :-)

No comments: